Remote Medical Coder? See What’s Coming …
Coding remotely (usually from home) presents many challenges. One of them, of course, is the design and arrangement of the office.
How is your office arranged? What components do you have that you consider vital?
In the upcoming weeks, this blog will present the office design and arrangement of several “at-home” remote medical coders. Hopefully, this will help you in designing your own personal work space.
Other topics for remote medical coder …
- your home office hours
- prioritizing your work from home
- your home attire
- interruptions at your home office (family, pets, door bell, procrastination)
- keeping your morale high
- accessories that you use at your home office
- steps you take to ensure privacy in your home office
- effectively managing your time
- feeling “out-of-the-loop”
- loneliness, reduced connection with other humans
- technology issues
- bad health habits
We look forward to interacting with you – the remote medical coder
Written by Mary Dudash-White, MA, RHIA, CCS
February 13, 2020
All photos and content copyright © 2020 HITNOTS®
Are you interested in being featured on HIT Talk – The HITNOTS Blog? If so, contact firstname.lastname@example.org